Frequently Remember The Last Time You Wasted Your Money
Open a Separate Savings Account and Target
- You’ll begin to feel smart and bossy when you gradually get short of funds;
- You’ll begin to recall how your money grows to a targeted amount. And the inspiration to maintain the few left on you soars;
- You’ll begin to fantasize on how your dream investment will be when you start with the target;
- You’ll easily take life simple;
- You’ll naturally spy on the research on how to invest and be a better entrepreneur. This alone drives you to meet better business holders and connections. Because you expect the growth to a target.
Delay the Time Before You Buy any Liability
- what you buy, but makes you spend more money/taxes on it, e.g. Expensive cars, houses etc…
- What never accrues you money back.
- what you don’t spend money on which loses its worth in a matter of years e.g. Mobile phone, cars, houses, etc…
- what can never appreciate in value.
Keep in Mind What Your Financial Role Models Say and Do
Save From Every Income You Get
Be 100% Conscious of How You Spend/What You Spend On
Don’t miss this: 7 Insane Reasons Why You Must Start at Least a Small Business Now